June 22, 2009 | 03:19PM a SGT
Sell on eBay with greater confidence! Starting on June 15th, when you get paid with PayPal, youíll automatically receive Seller Protection coverage for your eligible items sold on eBay1.
With PayPalís new Seller Protection, youíll have help to better manage your risks - at no cost. Hereís what youíll get:
- Unlimited annual coverage for unauthorised payments and items not received claims, chargebacks or reversals.
- Worldwide coverage in 190 approved PayPal markets, on over 20 eBay sites.
- New Payment Review feature to notify you of high-risk payments before you ship.
- Automatic integration. No set-up required; no change to your eBay listings.
To be covered, simply:
- Sell eligible items on eBay and receive payments through PayPal.
- Ship to the address shown on PayPalís Transaction Details page.
- Provide shipping documentation if a claim, chargeback or reversal arises.
Enjoy safer selling!
The eBay and PayPal Teams
1Partner websites not limited to Mercado Libre, Internet Auction Co (IAC), Gumtree, Kijiji, Sanook, etc are excluded. Items must be sold on an eBay website and paid for with PayPal.
Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions available at www.paypal.com carefully before use.