|***Increase your sale at Zero Cost***
June 22, 2010 | 01:40PM a MYT
Accept PayPal and don't pay any PayPal transaction fee till July 31, 2010
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must, throughout the Promotion Period:
be registered on any eBay website with a valid registration address located in Malaysia;
have a registered PayPal Business Account with a valid registration address located in Malaysia. Your PayPal account must be linked to your eBay account; and
ensure that your eBay account and PayPal Business Account remains in good standing. In order for your PayPal Business Account to be deemed to be in good standing as that term is used herein, it must not have a hold status and/or be suspended or past due as of the date the rebate is paid into the same, pursuant to this Promotion.
- You will be entitled to a full rebate of your PayPal transaction fees (excluding any fees related to currency conversions) for all successful listings (i.e. listings that end with a sale) listed on www.eBay.com.my, subject to the following:-
- payment for such successful listings must have been made via PayPal;
- the maximum total sum of the rebate that you will receive per PayPal Business Account is USD$100;
- the relevant transaction must be completed within the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that payment through PayPal must have been made during the Promotion Period; and
- if the payment is refunded or cancelled at any time, the transaction fees in respect of such payment will not be eligible for the Promotion. If the payment is reversed, disputed or refunded after PayPal credits the relevant transaction fees, the rebate will be deducted from your PayPal Business Account.
For more details please click here
The eBay Team