eBay has made an important announcement on changes that are scheduled to be live in mid June. More information on the changes affecting eBay Malaysia
sellers who sell internationally can be found here. The full US announcement can be found
Additionally, we would like to highlight some changes that domestic eBay Malaysia sellers will be seeing:
1. Easier, more visual shopping and buyer incentives to drive more sales
- New item page will roll out to all of eBay, with bigger better pictures, a real-time count down timer for auctions, and much more. Also coming later
this year is the new photo zoom capability. Get your listings ready now.
2. Key information to set buyer expectations and reduce your costs
- New Smart FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) answer buyers’ top 20 questions before they reach you through “Ask Seller a Question”.
- Use item specifics—now you can customize when the available choices don’t apply to your item.
Finally, we’re excited to announce the launch of PayPal Seller Protection for eligible eBay items starting in mid June. PayPal Seller Protection is aimed
at helping sellers reduce their losses from fraudulent or unauthorised payments and item-not-received claims, chargebacks, and reversals in 190 markets
worldwide. Additional information will be available in June. Please look out for an email from us in your inbox!
Thank you for your business and happy selling!
The eBay and PayPal Teams