27 April, 2012 | 11:44 AM IST
We have been receiving queries regarding eBay’s feedback removal policy, hence Sharing a list of commonly asked questions
1. Can a feedback left by buyer be removed?
Ans: Yes, after you appeal for removal, the feedback can only be removed by eBay’s designated team if it meets the guidelines set in our Feedback Removal policy.
2. Has eBay tied up with third party vendor to remove feedbacks?
Ans: No, we have not tied up with any third party vendor to remove feedbacks. If you come across any such instances, please report it to us immediately by clicking here so we can take appropriate action on the impersonators.
3. What are the scenarios when my feedback will be removed?
Ans: A detailed list of the scenarios is available here.
4. If I received a negative feedback, Will eBay contact me for removing feedback?
Ans: No, eBay will not contact you proactively to remove a negative feedback.
5. Is there a charge associated with feedback removal?
Ans: No, eBay will never charge you any money to remove negative feedback.
6. How soon will the feedback be removed?
Ans: If Eligible for removal, the feedback will be removed within 72 hours of appeal.
eBay Customer Services