July 03, 2008 | 09:27AM PST/PT
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recently issued a recall for the following items:
- 2nd Nature Built to Grow Cribs recalled due to an entrapment hazard
- Thunder Wolf remote controlled indoor helicopters recalled due to risk of fire
- Coolibar Sun Block jackets and hoodies recalled due to a strangulation hazard
- Taggies Sleep'n Play infant garments recalled due to a choking hazard
- Redcat Racing FM remote controlled vehicles recalled due to a remote control defect
- Hayes Bicycle SunRinglé Hollow Quick Release Devices recalled due to a fall hazard
eBay takes recalled items very seriously, and we work closely with the Consumer Product Safety Commission on these issues. We encourage buyers and sellers to visit http://www.cpsc.gov (see the Recent Recalls section) for more details about the products and model numbers included in this recall. You may also wish to visit our Recalled Items policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/recalled.html.
For Sellers: Please check your product model numbers and refrain from listing any items that are part of this recall. Any currently listed items that are included in the recall should be ended.
For Buyers: If you believe an item you are interested in bidding on or purchasing may be part of this recall, we encourage you to use the Ask Seller a Question feature to verify.
As a service to our Community, eBay announces some product recalls, like these, when we believe the marketplace will be impacted. To stay informed about all CPSC recalls, please bookmark www.cpsc.gov and sign up to receive notices on new recalls issued by the CPSC.