January 28, 2008 | 06:11PM PST/PT
Hi everyone...Over the course of the last few months, we've been adding new features and options to make it even easier for members to connect around their shared interests or regions using eBay Groups. Many of these improvements came from feedback provided directly by our eBay Groups users. A new set of enhancements are on the way in the next few days:
- More tools to help Group leaders manage their groups more effectively
- More customization options, such as "skins" and backgrounds
- An increased amount of storage for photos and documents
- More flexibility when creating polls and a new quarterly view of your Group's calendar
- Spell check for the Group’s messaging system, and more!
eBay Groups Unavailable 4 p.m. to midnight (Pacific Time) on Tuesday, February 5th
eBay Groups will be unavailable from approximately 4 p.m. to midnight (PT) on February 5th so we can add these upgrades.
Let us know what you think! We've created a new eBay Group, called Groups Enhancements – Provide Your Feedback, where you can learn more about these changes and leave your comments. Enjoy!
Senior Director, Community Development